Sunday, August 16, 2009

And The Band Played (and there was ghazal too)


Alhamdulillah I graduated on the 11th. I can only describe it as surreal. I didn't really believe I'd be walking on stage to get my degree (from Tuanku Bainun, no less) until I was actually on it and my face and name were on the screens and everything.
What could I say here that you can't read on anyone else's blog? If you regular read the blogs of my classmates (or any other graduates') I wouldn't want to bore you.
But I will say this: That day, I finally felt like I'm actually worth something. If you've ever been the one whose future any parent would worry about, the one who was looked down upon, thought of as an embarrassment, a black sheep and all that crap... you would know exactly what I mean.
Mama, Papa - this is for you. Thanks for everything. And the Masters is coming soon , I promise *hugs* I love you both...

And to every smart-ass who thought I was only good for cleaning toilets or whatever - IN YOUR FACE!

God, that felt good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey eva...congrats!
maybe we'll meet again someday for our masters?who knows..

[z@ck] said...

Hye Sis..
congrats!
can't wait for this moment..
3 years more..

counting days..
=)

Md Zaini Zulkufli said...

tahniah!