Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Snaps and Crocs

My dad had an accident this morning on the way to Johor because some ding couldn't control his car and hit my dad's car from behind (this is why I pantang punya lah pantang datuk nenek moyang orang kata degil nanti marah pulak tapi kalau dah degil tu degil lah kan ha ni ada je yang nak bagi aku membebel tahap nak semput tak tentu pasal if people i.e. my parents go anywhere without telling other people i.e. me where they're going - crazy how people should think this rule only applies to youngsters).
Anyway, alhamdulillah he is safe.

My (this close to twenty months old) niece Sara has got a very cute pair of Crocs now - this is probably as tiny as they really are:
Incidentally, I can hear her crying in her parents' room now. She probably woke up and realized that she didn't have her new Crocs on :-) The women in this family have a thing about brand new stuff - one of my aunties (of course I won't tell you which) likes to sleep with brand new (clean) shoes on. If I buy new books, they usually spend the night on the pillow right next to me. This is my roommate for the night (purchased just this evening):

Sara was very nice to Faiz today. Faiz was immeasurably pleased. Usually she screams and cries whenever she sees him but just now she salam him like a good little girl and was all manja and stuff. They even played ball together. She hasn't played that with me for quite some time :-(

No comments: