Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Curious

This is an extension of Nani's photo activity. I was curious to see what the seventh photo in my seventh folder was... and believe it or not, we actually have:

That's Ahmad Faiz and myself on a trip to Sarawak. Photo by Kamarul Ariffin Ahmad and Muhamad Lothfi Zamri. Don't ask me why it takes two people to take a photo.

Ahmad Faiz is a surprisingly shy person. You can tell by the way he's inching away from me (yes, we were on talking terms by then) and sitting funny. He's never comfortable being photographed and is hardly ever in any of our group pictures. You'd think we never include him. So, that's why this particular photo is a rare one.

I actually can't remember where I bought that dress but it's one of my favourites.

3 comments:

Mr Daha said...

nice dress :)

Arif Fauzi said...

This picture is perfect! Can't really describe it, but it has a nice feeling to it

eena said...

I think I know who took the pic.. I mean Mohd Lothfi Zamri.. He's from UPSI, rite? Can you leave him a msg his friend from Kuching trying to find him..