Sunday, March 15, 2009

And Then Tomorrow

I finally finished writing my project paper... All I have to do now is wait for my supervisor to approve it then we can edit the itty bitty nonsense and then it's all systems go with the printer and I am DONE with assignments! Haha! Oh the past six years of studying are starting to feel sweeter now! (Shut up... Anyone who's graduated after one too many years of school could relate to this.)

The plan for writing did not go well at all. The weekend I wanted to really write more on the last two chapters we had to practice our storytelling (which in the end was postponed anyway). Then yesterday when I thought I had a good chance my mom drags me to Tesco (sekejap je, she says). After she's weighed out enough chicken and meat and prawns she realises that she's left her credit card at home and I had to wait for her to go back and get it. In the meantime, she allowed me to select a whole bunch of stuff to take back to Sungai Petani... She generously paid.

Today my niece decided to be extra cute. She screamed when anyone pulled her away from her busy aunty (away from my laptop, more like it) and would come crying back to me. And if she comes running with her arms up in the air, it's hard to say no. Even when her parents took her to her grandparents' place (Daddy's side), the first thing I heard when she came back was, "Baba! Baba!" (She still can't say "Eva") Anyway, it's a miracle I got my work done by the end of the day.

The good news is now I'm pretty much free to write Shadow Spirit, which I hated leaving on the back seat. Let the fun begin...

2 comments:

bukan orang dagang said...

assalamualikum..how's life? there is a 'struck' of shyness hits my 'spine' of egoistic when i read your writing because i'm still the same lousy writer. my language is getting blunt and rusty each day!! do come to blog..i bid you a hearty welcome..

April Fimbristylis said...

haha..mcm anas je, while we were busy with the laptop, suddenly datang dgn muka yg sgt comel. Irresistable!