Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Genius

The other day my mom told me about this one time she was scolding Sara and she thought it might be useful to call Sara's grandfather. So there she was yelling, "Papi! Papi!" and Sara just glared at her. Suddenly, this little one went "Papa! Papa!". My mom said Sara's probably figured out two can play at that game and she calls her dad for back-up. She's also figured out the possibility of getting out of trouble by acting cute. I scolded her for throwing the empty powdered-milk can down the stairs and she just smiled then started dancing in front of me...


I never took her seriously when my mom said Sara tidur lasak. Then there was that night I was in the room when Lin was trying to put her to bed. She insisted on using my stomach for a pillow. Then when my mom joined us she slept next to my mom. And two minutes later decided to be close to me again - this time with her back against my knee and her head aiming for my feet. Then she went back to my mom's shoulder. Finally, she settled for a compromise between the two of us - she slept with her head on the back of my knees (I had turned onto my stomach by then) and her feet on my mother's hip. God bless her...

No comments: