Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pass the Panadol, please?

Our allowance is in. True to tradition, Zul has suggested Penang. Of course I would love to go. I always find myself writing better after a little break. But how could I possibly when I have to go to Baling today, discuss a presentation with Jey tomorrow, write reports of two research sessions on Friday and Saturday, teach in Baling (again) on Sunday, observe Faiz teaching in Sik on Monday, and teach in Baling one last time on Tuesday. Would be skipping two sessions of dance class as it is - thank God I can replace those. Anyway, the rest of February will be spent writing the project paper. I can't wait for March. And the end of May, when we finally leave college. Freedom...!!!

1 comment:

Your Average Mat said...

Penang sounds fun for the weekend. Then again, what weekend? saturday and sunday got class. :P