Friday, January 2, 2009

Placement

This is a word that currently holds so many meanings for me:

1. Exactly how shall I place my tiles in order to beat my dad at Scrabble?
He remains undefeated and it's awe-inspiring yet irritating at the same time.

2. How am I going to get my books sold in stores?
Somebody was supposed to help me with this but she's been so busy I can't ask. And no, I'm not holding it against you : )

3. (I hate the fact that I'm actually wondering, but...) What number am I out of the 25 in our class?
Hey, this actually means something to some people, alright? So what if I am kiasu?

4. Where am I going to be posted come July 2009?
This is a scary one. Keeping my fingers crossed.

5. Less is more.
Aunty Li, you cannot have that many plants out on the balcony... It doesn't work : (

No comments: